At QUINTA DA PRAIA DAS FONTES our priority is the health and safety of our guests, reason why we are working hard to welcome you with all comfort and confidence. In this sense we highlight the following:
- All our rooms are ground floor and access through an open courtyard. We have no stairs or elevators.
- Breakfast can be taken outdoors or in the bedroom.
- The rooms will be clean twice a day.
- Outdoor swimming pool will be used individually by appointment, and at the end of each use will be disinfected.
- Outdoor tennis court and croquet court available.
- Bicycles often disinfected.
- Our staff will always wear a mask and gloves.
- At check-in all our customers will be provided with facial masks, disinfectant gel and their temperature will be measured.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Located in the picturesque village of Alcochete, with the Tagus River as landscape, Quinta da Praia das Fontes was the residence of the Marquis Soydos. Built in the sixteenth century, was further enriched with magnificent Portuguese tiles from the seventeenth and eighteenth century. It was visited by some kings of Portugal and by various Presidents of the Republic. For these and other reasons, it is a privileged place where you can enjoy all the comforts in a historical environment. Stroll the gardens and enjoy a little of the past.
At Quinta da Praia das Fontes there is plenty for you to relax and enjoy.
Savour a buffet breakfast in our delightful sunny patio, explore the manor's beautiful gardens and take a refreshing dip at the swimming pool. Alternatively practice your swing at the tennis courts, choose from a variety of leisure activities in our games room or simply sit back and enjoy a drink at the welcoming bar with fireplace. Free Wifi internet is also available.